Today's project is a scroll card.
1) Pencil, cut down to six inches (I think "novelty" pencils work best...you know, the ones that kids get inside their goody bags at school? They are thicker than regular pencils.) Cut off the eraser-end.
2) Cover the pencil with Designer Series Paper. Use Sticky Strip (a heavy-duty double-sided tape) to adhere paper to pencil.
3) Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper 4 1/2" x 2" longer than the envelope you use.
4) Tape one edge of the the envelope to one edge of the Designer Series Paper
5) Once you complete Step #4, attach that piece to the pencil using Sticky Strip
6) Loosely roll the Designer Series Paper and tie with ribbon