Here is a super-easy card that will certainly impress your friends!
1) Cut a piece of 12" x 12" cardstock in half
2) Score at 4" and 8"
4) Cut off one corner in a triangle shape
5) Use the cut-off triangle piece as the pattern for the other triangle cuts
6) Decorate and stamp and punch and embellish 'til your hearts content! (You can even use this as a mini-scrapbook! Place a photo in each section and do a little journaling. Very, very cute.)
7) Use a 6" x 6" envelope for mailing (requires extra postage)